Last Updated: 7/30/13
When accessing our Website, MasCycles.com will learn certain information about you during your visit. How we will handle information we learn about you depends upon what you do when visiting our site. This policy is similar in principle to our other sites’ policies except that when you purchase from our tool store, or buy human hair wigs from the fashion shop you are very unlikely to need to deal with the insurance aspects. Also, for the wig store, please do not rely on the images for the color of the wig, since monitors vary in their color displays. Adrena runs both the insurance info site and the wig store, so please speak to her if you have questions.
In order to provide information about products and services, and to optimize the effectiveness and security of our services, MasCycles.com may:
• collect and use any widely-available personal information (including, but not limited to, information made available via government records and Internet media)
• collect personal information provided to MasCycles.com such as name and contact information (including, but not limited to, email and physical addresses, telephone numbers) and use said information only for the purpose expressed at time of transmission
• collect financial information expressly provided to match users with insurance providers and determine general eligibility for insurance.
• collect personal information from consumer reporting agencies or financial institutions in order to process specific requests for services. MasCycles.com will NEVER request a credit report without permission.
• “Cookies”: Upon visiting the MasCycles.com website, a computer may be assigned one or more “cookies” to expedite access to website products and service, and to provide important information about website activity. These cookies do not store personally-identifiable information and may be declined or deleted at any time, in which case certain website features and services may not be accessible.
Any information provided by you to MasCycles.com, whether part of a request for services or through questions, comments, and/or suggestions will be considered non-public, regardless of whether the information is publicly-available elsewhere.
If accessing our website from outside the United States, please be aware that your information will be stored and processed in accordance to the laws of the United States and not those of your local jurisdiction.
We take every appropriate measure (electronic security incl. firewalls and encryption, as well as physical measures) to prevent unauthorized access to stored information. MasCycles.com utilizes 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption during transmission and retrieval of information.
MasCycles.com does not share personally-identifiable information with any third parties without prior expressed consent.
MasCycles.com provides the option to discontinue communications (“opt out”) at any time by submitting a request via email to MasCycles.com.
MasCycles.com may share your personal information to fulfill legal requirements, e.g., to respond to a subpoena or governmental audit.
Any collected and compiled aggregate information, e.g., web traffic statistics and demographic information, may be shared freely with third parties, but will not contain any personal information.
Aggregate and personal information must be maintained for a period of no less than 7 years to comply with state and federal laws.